I'm not a player, I just PRIMP a lot.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Your attempt at subtlety is appalling.

Well for my first post I thought I would re-cap St Patricks Day, and what a day it was! I'm pretty much in heaven if I can get hammered and still be in bed by 9 giving me a good night's rest. Here I am outside at a local Irish jaunt (guzzling a BL platinum), and of course I spot my most recent former flame. Obviously, my stunning good looks and painted on tight white pants made him extremely uncomfortable with his decision to dump me. He gave me a wave, ran himself in a circle of confusion, and then took to a full sprint out of the bar. Like if it wasn't awkward already, you just had the most dramatic reaction possible. Subtlety clearly isn't his strong point, however I have found that BLANC DE CHANEL is subtlety at it's finest.

 This creamy white liquid is a key element to obtaining a fresh faced, flawless glow. It's a numero uno on my list and I would suggest never living without it again, if you currently are. This miracle worker runs for about $45 and it's worth every penny. I have had a bottle for almost a full year now and I still have just under half left. I use my fingers to apply it. You can put it on under your foundation for a super even look or for a hot night out I apply it over my bronzer, but before my blush and it gives me a Kardashian-worthy glow. I use is on the center of my forehead and cheekbones, mainly. Although from time to time I will put it on brow bones. This product is useful for smoothing out fine lines and giving you a better look in general. I give it my highest recommendation.

No comments:

Post a Comment