I'm not a player, I just PRIMP a lot.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

It's my hips. Isn't it?




So this is pretty funny/embarrassing. Last night, I was over at my Gram's house hanging with the fam and I started talking about how I really need to lose 5lbs, not because I think I'm over weight but because none of my clothes fit. The other morning I was dressing for work and I actually zipped my muffin top into the side of my pants. Can you imagine the frustration??! Well gram gave me some words of wisdom, "Honey your body is changing and it's preparing you for children" My fucking hips are spreading? Seriously...I wanted to jump off the back deck. I'm devastated because first off I can't even get a boyfriend let alone having to worry about getting knocked up. Why can't this traumatic metamorphosis wait until I'm married and actually considering shoving a small human out of me? Well as if that wasn't bad enough, I got drunk off of that bottle of chardonnay I was talking about yesterday and texted an ex-boyfriend "Gram and Beebs just told me that the only reason I don't fit into my old pants is because my hips are becoming child bearing. Wow. I need all new clothes" -He never answered, ever. Like not even today. Not sure what I was thinking but hey, I just wrote about it in a blog so it's pretty much out there now.

I posted this picture because I don't think my camera will show the product clearly on me.


Moving on. Urban Decay STARDUST completely distracted me from my body issues. This stuff is on point- a must have item for spring/summer. Like I can't even believe I only bought one shade... It costs $20 and it comes in a really cool container that you just squeeze the sides and it opens up. It's like shimmer on roids but like still so subtle and sexy. I bought the shade "Space Cowboy" this powder eyeshadow is perfect for day to night. I wore it to the office today with just mascara to keep it minimal. On the flip side, I did my aunt's eye make-up last night using it and gave her sexy bedroom eyes. She was prepping to meet up with her asshole ex-boyfriend and she obviously needed to look slutty and awesome. Wallow. So yeah it's pretty much a super versatile eye shadow, I believe they advertise the product with a slogan along the lines of...no crazy glitter, just pretty shimmer. It is totally worth the drive to Sephora or whatever local retailer you might use that carries Urban Decay. And as a side note, let me just say that UD makes amazing eye shadows across the board. Their palettes, to single shades have perfectly pitched pigment and are long wearing. I highly recommend this line for all eye shadows.
Now I'm going to go running... Xo S

No comments:

Post a Comment